Hello Bluebird • Flamingo • You Are The Best

21.05.2018

Hello everyone,

have you seen the gorgeous new Hello Bluebird May release? It's jam packed with the cutest stamps and companion dies as well as two great stand-alone die sets.

Before I can show you some samples featuring the new amazing products, I have this card for you today.

I chose the flamingo from the fun Silly Birds set. First, I cut a window with one of the MFT «Jumbo Peek-A-Boo Circle Window» Die-namics. For the background, I picked three Distress Oxide Inks: Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China. I did the ink blending directly on my card base which goes right behind the circle opening. I also added some ink splatters in the same colors.

Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Greetings Bear set in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and cut out the word «you» with the coordinating die. I adhered the panel and the flamingo with foam tape. To decorate my card, I stamped and die cut some flowers and leaves from the Silly Birds and Jungle Littles set. All images were colored with Copics. Finally, I adhered two matching enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs