DT Stempelgarten Challenge May

05.05.2018

Hi everyone,

sadly, this will be our last Stempelgarten Challenge for the moment. The new theme is «Animals». Of course, I love to create cards with cute critters!

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I made this fun card using the My Favorite Things «Jungle Vibes» stamp set and the gorgeous «Celebrate» word die.

I colored the sweet animals with Copics and fussy cut them out with scissors. The frame is from the MFT «Blueprints 27» Die-namics set. I sponged and sprinkled the papers that went behind the window openings with Distress Oxide Inks. The word «celebrate» was die cut three times, stacked for dimension and covered with clear embossing powder.

You will have time until May 20th, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Animal Magic».

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs