DT Stempelgarten Challenge March

10.03.2017

Hi everyone,

not much crafting going on these days but I recharged my batteries during a few days of vacation.

So finally I'm sharing my card for the current Stempelgarten Challenge with the new theme «Mmm … Yummy!».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I colored this cute Stamping Bella penguin for Kathy Racoosin's fun The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge using my Prismacolor pencils.

The plaid patterned paper and the white embossed sentiment are from My Favorite Things. To finish my card, I added some random Ranger Stickles «Platinum» dots and sequins from my stash.

You will have time until March 31st, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Good night ;-)
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs