My Favorite Things Flashy Florals Thanks

10.10.2016

Hello everyone,

a couple of weeks ago, I created this similar card combining a die-cut striped background, some floral elements and a sentiment. I went with non-traditional colors for today's card, too.


I stamped some images from the My Favorite Things «Flashy Florals» stamp set and also used the coordinating dies. The stripes (cut with the MFT «Stripes Cover-Up» die) for the background are 'leftovers' from the card I mentioned.

I die-cut the word 'thanks' (MFT «Thanks & Hello» Die-namics) three times from black cardstock, layered the words on top of each other and added some sparkle with the ZIG «Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen». To finish my card, I added some Your Next Stamp Glitter Gumdrops in matching colors.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs