DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Friend Chipboard

16.09.2016

Hello everyone,

I made a new inspiration card using one of the fabulous Make it Crafty Single Word Chipboards.

For the first time I painted a galaxy sky using my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Love their vibrancy and how well they blend together. After everything was completely dry, I splattered white paint with a brush to mimic lots of stars.


To make the Friend Brush Script Word Chipboard (size: 3 inches) pop against the background, I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped a sentiment from Studio Calico in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white, too.

Then I picked the Mini Stars Chipboard Tinklings in three different sizes and covered them with silver embossing powder. I used the Stampin' Up! «Sparkle» embossing folder to add some texture to my white cardstock panel and adhered it to a black top-folding card base.

Hope you will try these fun Make it Crafty Chipboards, too! Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs