DT Stempelgarten Challenge April

05.04.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's time for a new Stempelgarten Challenge and this month we have a beautiful color chart for you.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

The pinks and greens along with the neutrals grey and brown are just perfect for spring and flowers:


So I made a Thank You card with the gorgeous «Spring Wreath» stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I really enjoyed stamping all these elements and flowers. Thanks to my dear friend Francine I now own some of the MFT Premium Dye Inks. I love their bright colors and the great results when stamping solid images. I fussy cut some of the flowers and popped them up with foam tape to create some dimension.

The sentiment (really like the mix of fonts) was stamped in VersaFine «Vintage Sepia» for a change. I used the largest Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Rectangle» die (it's my all-time-favorite!) to cut my panel and adhered it with a piece of white fun foam to my Kraft card base.

Since I had all the inks out, I created a second card – this time with the MFT «Beautiful Blooms» set.


I think I went a bit overboard with all the stamping but I just couldn't stop ;-) I framed my colorful flower field using the «Stitched Square Scallop Frames» Die-namics, cut from dark brown cardstock. The stamped panel was cut with the largest SSS «Stitched Square» die and directly adhered to the light pink card base. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine «Vintage Sepia», too.

You will have time until April 30th, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs