DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #12 | Breezy Buttercup

16.04.2016

Hi everyone,

today I show you the card that I made for the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge.

This time we have a sketch which I really enjoyed:


And here is my take:


I made a spring themed card with the gorgeous Breezy Buttercup Digi Stamp. I cropped the image to make her fit into the circle and did some coloring with Copics. I tried to keep it bright and soft.

I cut a piece of yellow polka dot paper and stamped the sentiment in black. Then I assembled my card and added some embellishments trying to follow the sketch.

You still have time to enter our «CAS Sketch» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs