DT Stempelgarten Challenge January

05.01.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's time for the very first Stempelgarten Challenge of the new year. This month's theme is «Winter Wonderland».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created a card with the super cute penguin from the My Favorite Things «Toasty Greetings» stamp set.


I went with non-traditional winter colors as I picked this fun polka dot paper from Fancy Pants. I die-cut the patterned paper with the largest stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp which happens to be my most often used die lately ;-) I also cut a circle window with the MFT «Jumbo Peek-a-Boo» die.

For the background I softly blended some light pink SSS «Cotton Candy» ink and created a little snow bank with one of the MFT «Stitched Basic Edges» Die-namics. I covered the hill with Distress «Clear Rock Candy» Glitter from Ranger.

The little penguin was colored with Copics and I fussy cut him. On a slim strip of dark brown cardstock I heat embossed the sentiment in white. Finally, I assembled my card and used foam tape for more dimension.

You will have time until January 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

3 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh, this is super cute!!

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Ach, dieser Pinguin ist ja zuckersüss. Die Farben find ich auch ganz wunderbar. Erneut eine sehr liebevoll gemacht Karte.
Liebe Grüsse
Nicole

Tracy hat gesagt…

This is so cute! Love the little penguin and the color scheme works really well. Hugs and happy new year my friend!

 
site design by designer blogs