DT Stempelgarten Challenge December

05.12.2015

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge – of course this month's theme has to be «Christmas Time» ;-)

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I decided to go with non-traditional colors for this Christmas card – Light Pink, Grey and Silver.


I did some Inlaid Die Cutting using the intricate «Snowflake Love Pendant» die from Memory Box. To add some sparkle I took silver glitter cardstock for the inlaid heart and all the tiny spaces. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things «Hand Lettered Holiday» stamp set and I heat embossed in silver. I embellished my card with pearls and rhinestones.

This challenge will run until December 31st, 2015 and you can win a voucher with a value of CHF 20.– for the Stempelgarten Online Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Truly beautiful in its elegance. Hugs!

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Liebe Anja, das ist eine sehr schöne, elegante Karte. Die silber-grau-rosa Kombi find ich eine klasse Alternative zum klassischen weihnachts-rot-weiss :-)
Liebe Grüsse und eine schöne Adventszeit
Nicole

 
site design by designer blogs