November Pinterest Inspired Challenge

01.11.2015

Happy Sunday everyone,

today I have some exciting news to share! I'm a new Design Team member over at the Pinterest Inspired Challenge!


Emily, the sweet owner of this highly inspiring challenge, contacted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I'd like to join the PIC DT! Of course I said YES! Just from the beginning back in August, I admired the gorgeous work from the talented DT girls and also the creative challenge participants. I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of this team now!  
Thank you so much for having me, Emily!

Now let me tell you quickly what this challenge is all about:
Each month the Design Team members will provide you an inspiring image found on Pinterest. Your project can be created based on colors, patterns, shapes, etc. There's really no limit on how you get inspired. We love to see all your creations! Have fun with it!

This is our beautiful November inspiration:


And here's the card I created:

I was mostly inspired by the overlapping flowers and also incorporated the colors from the inspiration photo. I stamped the Savvy «Outline Posey» a couple of times onto vellum and did some Heat Embossing in gold. Then I fussy cut the flowers out and colored the petals with Copics (Note: I did this on the backside of the flowers). I clustered them and adhered everything on a piece of patterned paper by Basic Grey.

For my sentiment I stacked four die-cut «hello» layers (3x cardstock and 1x gold foiled cardstock, slightly offset) using the Winnie & Walter «In a Word: Hello Cutaway». I embellished my card with some golden sequins.

You can enter your projects until Wednesday, November 25th at 11:55pm EST. For the challenge details and the inspiring work of my lovely team mates please hop over to the PIC blog. I'm looking forward to see your creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


3 Kommentare :

StampinJessica hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Anja !
Die Inspiration hast du schön umgesetzt, gefällt mir gut deine Karte !!!!
Liebe Grüße
Jessica

Tracy hat gesagt…

Oh this is lovely! Your flowers are stunning and that gorgeous gold hello right in the middle is just perfect. Hugs and congrats on your new team!

Nicole Vögeli hat gesagt…

Das ist ganz toll. Mir gefällt diese Challenge sehr. Viel Spass im DT und herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!
Liebe Grüsse
Nicole

 
site design by designer blogs