MFT Summer School 2 | Lesson #6 | Gallon/Quart/Pint

21.07.2015

Good morning everyone,

I finally managed to make a card for My Favorite Things Summer School. Session 2 focuses on color theories.


The first lesson explained the concept of using the color theory of Gallon/Quart/Pint. I'm not quite sure if I followed this rule correctly, but I had a blast stamping all these pretty flowers and leaves.


I combined three My Favorite Things stamp sets: «Modern Blooms», «Desert Bouquet» and the sentiment is from the «Spring Tulips» set. For my stamping I used the MFT Dye Inks «Peach Bellini», «Coral Crush», «Persimmon» and «Grout Gray». I really love this color combo!

I kept the design pretty simple and created two angled panels which are popped up with foam tape. To make the sentiment stand out a bit more I stamped it in Versafine «Onyx Black».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!


3 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Superb color choices and I love the fun split panel design. :-)

Cathy P hat gesagt…

Awesome card, Anja! I love the colors you used for your card. Great split panel card. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the Online Background class.

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

You've been spotted!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/08/youve-been-spotted-august-4-2015.html?m=1

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador, My Favorite Things

 
site design by designer blogs