DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #321

21.04.2015

Hello peeps,

this week there's a sketch over at the Everybody-Art-Challenge:


And here's my take on it:


One of my goals for this year was to use more of my older supplies. So I grabbed the cute «Nesting» stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas and the «Latte» paper pad from DCWV. I really like the linen texture and the colors of these papers. I heat embossed the nest in brown on a piece of vellum and stamped the bird in «Cockleshell» from WPlus9 to match may DP. I then fussy cut both and adhered them to a cream tag that I created with a Stampin' Up! punch and my yellow Corner Chomper (3/8") from We R Memory Keepers.

The sentiment is white embossed and I die-cut a little banner. I embellished my card with a Prima Marketing flower and some pearls. The paper lace behind the tag is from Basic Grey and the striped ribbon on the tag is from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful spring day!


5 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Wunderschönes Kärtchen hast du aus dem "alten" Material gezaubert!
Dein neues Blog-Outfit gefällt mir sehr :-) Hab einen schönen Tag und viele Grüsse, Marlene

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Ha, gerade dieses Paper Pad habe ich vor zwei Tagen hervorgekramt um ein paar Schächtelchen zu basteln! Wunderschönes Papier! Und die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut - schön, was man mit so "alten" Sachen so alles zaubern kann :-)
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so pretty! Love it!

Cindy Lovell hat gesagt…

Sehr schöne Karte,Anja!! Lila...meine Lieblingsfarbe! :)

Tracy hat gesagt…

Love the colors, the papers, the die cuts....this is just a delightful card all around Anja. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs