DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #303

02.12.2014

Hi everyone,

I'm absolutely late with my card for the current Everybody-Art-Challenge and this is going to be a short post. For this week the theme is «Bells» and of course I created another Christmas card.


I don't know why, but I love to use deers on my holiday cards! This cute one and the gorgeous wreath are from the «Happy Christmas» stamp set by Winnie & Walter.
I heat embossed the deer with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder by Ranger and the leaves of the wreath were colored with Copics. I die-cut a circle and attached two little silver bells with natural jute string (May Arts). I've chosen my current favorite Christmas sentiment stamp (Memory Box) and also stamped a couple of the berries and heat embossed them in «Cherry Chobler» (Stampin' Up!). The DP and the red cardstock are also from SU.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 Kommentar :

Tracy hat gesagt…

Well I've been enjoying your deer cards so keep on using them. :-) Great combo of stamps Anja and the bells are a sweet touch. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs