DT Stempelgarten Challenge November

05.11.2014

Hi everyone,


it's time for a new Stempelgarten Challenge and the theme for the month November
is «All Kinds of Animals».

Since I desperately need to start making my cards for Christmas I decided to use two gorgeous Memory Box dies.


At first I cut a piece of patterned paper (Kaisercraft «Confetti» Paper Pad). Then I created a window using a Spellbinders circle die. To give it some dimension I adhered the panel with foam pads to the cardbase.

I die-cut the «Leaping Deer» three times from Stampin' Up!'s «Early Espresso» cardstock and used some dimensional adhesive, too. The «Starry Wreath» was cut from KARS Glitter Cardboard and placed directly over the window so it looks like a frame. I also used all the tiny bits from the die-cut to sprinkle around my sentiment which is from Clearly Besotted Stamps («Christmas Sparkle»). I heat embossed it with ZING! «Copper» embossing powder – love that metallic finish!


You will have time until November 30th, 2014 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of over CHF 20.00.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


3 Kommentare :

Konstanze Brendlin hat gesagt…

Huhu Anja,

die Karte ist toll geworden! Hoffe, es geht Euch gut! Liebe Grüße, Konstanze

Tracy hat gesagt…

Fantastic! Love the way you've layered this and the colors you chose. Great card for your Christmas stash. Hugs!

Francine hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!!! Einfach nur perfekt *schmunzel* ;-)

 
site design by designer blogs