DT Stempelgarten Challenge January

08.01.2018

Hello everyone,

hopefully, you all had a good start to the new year. Unfortunately, we were sick since Christmas :-(

But today I'm finally back with my belated card for the first Stempelgarten Challenge in 2018. The brand-new theme is «Brrr… Freezing!».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I picked this cute snowman from the Paper Smooches «Cool Dudes» stamp set and framed him with the beautiful «Frostyville Wreath» by Memory Box.

In the background, I did some faded blending with Distress Oxide Inks and added white paint splatters to mimic little snowflakes. I cut my panel using a My Favorite Things «Stitched Wonky Rectangle» die. Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment from the MFT «Polar Pals» set and cut it with a «Slanted Sentiment Strip» die. Finally, I adhered some matching enamel dots.

You will have time until January 31st, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs