My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Bitty Bears

18.09.2017

Hello everyone,

So glad, that I'm finally feeling well enough to get some crafting done :-)

Today I want to share with you the card that I made for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


I had so much fun to play with the sketch:

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/09/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-350.html

At first, I colored two of the cute MFT Birdie Brown «Bitty Bears» with Copics and fussy cut them out. For the white background panel, I dry embossed the retired «Snow Drifts Cover-Up» die. I randomly added lots of Heidi Swapp «Color Shine» splatters in sparkling Gold. Instead of the circles shown in the sketch, I decided to incoporate some Distress Ink colored fall leaves (cut with the «Falling Leaves» Die-namics).

The striped paper is from the «Black & White Basics» 6x6 Paper Pack. I white heat embossed the sentiment from the «Beary Big Adventure» stamp set on a piece of black cardstock. To cut the fishtail banner shape, I used a die from the «Blueprints 27» set. I cut it a second time from gold glitter cardstock to put it behind the popped up sentiment strip.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon ;-)
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs