Simon Says Stamp Sail Away Birthday Wishes

12.06.2017

Happy Monday everyone,

after spending the weekend in the warm sunshine, I'm back today with this matching masculine birthday card.

I used the nautical-themed «Sailing» stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. At first, I stamped the waves border with SSS «Mali Blue» Dye Ink directly onto my white card base. The sailboat and clouds were colored with Copics and I fussy cut them out. Next, I heat embossed the beautiful «Sail Away» sentiment with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder and also stamped the other sentiment in VersaFine «Onyx Black». Finally, I adhered some leftover strips of patterned paper by Simple Stories.

I'm entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme Make it Masculine.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Gayatri hat gesagt…

So beautiful. Love the pop of colour and all the white spaces. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Make It Masculine challenge. Gayatri xx

 
site design by designer blogs