DT Stempelgarten Challenge June

05.06.2017

Good morning everyone,

it's already June and we have a new theme for the Stempelgarten Challenge – «Clean and Simple».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

Although CAS is one of my favorite cardmaking styles, it often takes me hours to finish one single card ;-)


I had a leftover watercolor piece from when I was experimenting with Distress Oxide Inks and decided to do some Inlaid Die Cutting using the beautiful Memory Box «Gorgeous Gardenia Outline» die.

First, I cut a panel from Simon Says Stamp «Fog» cardstock using the stitched rectangle from the My Favorite Things «Blueprints 29» Die-namics set. Next, I placed the gardenia die in the right bottom corner and run it through my die cutting machine again. I put some Ken Oliver «Stick it» adhesive behind the negative cut out. I die cut the flowers and leaves from the watercolor piece and the outline from white cardstock as well. Finally, I inlaid all the die cuts into the negative space.

The sentiment is from the MFT »LJD Spring Wreath» stamp set and I heat embossed it in white. I adhered two glitter gumdrops by Your Next Stamp to the middle of the gardenias.

You will have time until June 30th, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful Whit Monday!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist ein Traum!

 
site design by designer blogs