Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash | Challenge 3

22.02.2016

Hi peeps,

New week – new creation! I made another card for one of the Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash Challenges.



This time I'd love to play with Vanessa's Rainbow Challenge. And here is my take:


I used the two butterfly dies from the «Essentials: Audrey Cutaways» set to cut out a bunch of butterflies from various colors of Stampin' Up! cardstocks. Then I arranged all the butterflies by color on a sheet of copy paper and adhered them temporarly and face-down with a non-permanent tape runner. When all the pieces were in place I die-cut a circle. I also cut a second circle from plain white cardstock. I put some liquid glue to the backs of the butterflies, flipped the panel over and adhered it on top of the white circle. I let it dry for a couple of minutes and then carefully released the copy paper.

The sentiment is from the «The Big, the Bold and Friends» stamp set and I attached the stamp slightly curved to my acrylic block. I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black». I adhered the circle with foam tape and added some sparkle to all the butterflies with the ZIG «Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen».

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs