Altenew Vintage Flowers/Roses Birthday card

22.11.2015

Good morning,

today I'm showing you a feminine Birthday card. I used the pretty Altenew «Vintage Flowers» and «Vintage Roses» stamps and also their Crisp Dye Inks.


I really love these multi-step stamp sets and the Altenew inks (available in different color hues) which make it so easy to build the layers. After stamping the flowers and leaves I fussy cut them leaving a small white border.

The card base was made from one of my favorite neutral cardstocks: Stampin' Up! «Naturals White» which is sadly retired. I cut another piece of cardstock which is a bit smaller than the card base and stamped the My Favorite Things «Balloon Strings» Background in VersaMark and heat embossed it with «Silver Pearl» embossing powder by WOW!.

On this photo you can see the pearly shine a bit better:


I arranged my flowers and leaves and glued them down. Two of the flowers were popped up with foam tape for more dimension. I stamped the Stampin' Up! sentiment (which means «Congratulations») in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and heat embossed it in Clear.

To finish my card I added three small Pretty Pink Posh «Marshmallow» sequins. I think this card design would also work for a Wedding or Anniversary.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!


3 Kommentare :

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

Oh Anja!!! This is such a gorgeous card ... there are those balloon strings I've wanted for so long!! Gorgeous! This card would be perfect for any occasion at all!
=]

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine super schöne Karte! Die Rosen sind traumhaft geworden ♥
Viele Grüsse und hab einen guten Start in die Woche!
Marlene

Tracy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous my friend. One of these days I'm going to buy some of those layering sets. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs